Peter Arcese will be reading from his translations of Aeschylus and Sappho, as well as original poems at the Cornelia Street Cafe in NYC, 29 Cornelia Street, NYC 10014 (212-989-9319) this coming Monday, March 19th, at 6pm.
Come join us!
Directions by Subway
A, C, E, B, D, F & V TRAINS
- Get on the south end of the train.
- Take the train to the West 4th Street stop.
- Exit at West 3rd Street.
- Walk one block north to 4th Street.
- Make an acute left onto Cornelia Street.
1 & 9 TRAINS
- Take the train to the Sheridan Square stop.
- Walk 21/2 blocks east on West 4th Street.
- Make a right onto Cornelia Street.