Welcome and great to see you all back! Here are initial selections for our discussion of The Romance of the Rose. I've used general line numbers since you all may be using different editions, and the English translation is becoming harder to find in print.
- All of Part I (lines 1 - 4058); and
- For Part II, Discourse of Reason (lines 4059 - 7230)
- Nature's Confession (lines 15891-19438)
- Genius's Solution (lines 19439-20703)
- Venus's Conflagration and the Winning of the Rose (lines 20704-21780)